This welding robot is designed for welding Automobile / Car Oil
Tank . Adopt 6 axis robot with MIG welder for automatic welding and
automatic production line feeder( Tube roller type) . Use fixture
to fix the steel panels and ensure the location requirement for
robotic automatic welding.
- Manual load the steel panels of cabinet box onto the fixture;
- Start welding; The welding robot and feeder will complete welding
according to the setting program.
- Complete welding.
- The machine can achieve automatic welding, manual loading. Help to
increase welding quality and production rate. Lower production cost
so as to solve the instability, low production rate caused by
manual work. Higher automation level.
1. Welding system: Panasonic MIG or TIG welding machine with automatic wire feeding
system. Stable performance.
2. Automatic alarm system: if any problem on the wire feeding or gas supply and so on, the
welding robot will alarm and the welding will stop until you clear
3. Welding gun system: famous brand TBI welding gun.
4. Welding gun cleaning and wire cutting system: TBI brand.
5. Working station positioner: It is designed with two sets of working table. Single table could
achieve 3600 rotation which is suitable for multi-angle welding.
Two sets of positioner system could achieve 180°rotation through
spindle motor. It could achieve alternative use so as to increase
6. Work piece clamping system: the cylinders will push and clamp the work piece. Balanced and
stable clamping force.
7. Arc light baffle: cylinder pushes automatic rotation. Use for preventing light
pollution during working process.
8. Start control panel system: Manual/Automatic button platform with portable structure.
Convenient for operation.
|Degrees of Freedom||6|
|Driving Method||AC servo driving|
|Repeated Positioning Accuracy||±0.05mm|
|Max. Speed||J1Axis||2.27rad/s, 130°/s|
Avoid inflammable, explosive, corrosive gas and liquid;
No water, oil, dust;
Keep away from noise(plasma)
|Installation Method||Ground installing|
|Robot Main body||180kg|
|Electric Cabinet Weight||200kg|
Panasonic 350A MIG Welder Technical Parameters
Name: Japan Panasonic All Digital CO2/MAG Welder
Welding Material: Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel
- All digital welder: digital power+digital wire feeder
- Double CPU control, high speed high precision data treatment.
Increase basic welding performance.
- Good arc initiation performance
- Wire feeder is equipped with digital motor with encoder. Achieve
high precision wire filling.
- Welding expert data base.
- Increase strength of welding thin plate.
- Suitable for multiple kinds of arc welding.
- Equipped with stainless steel MIG welding mode.
- Equipped with welding condition memory and fuzzy control function.
- Digital communication and data management function.
|Control Mode||IGBT Inverter|
|Rated Input Voltage Phase No.||AC380V three-phase|
|Input Power Frequency||Hz||50/60|
|Rated Duty Cycle Rate||%||60|
|No Load Voltage||V||70|
|Output Current Range||A||30-430(ohmic load output capacity)A|
|Output Voltage Range||V||12-35.5(ohmic load output capacity)V|
|Initial Current Range||A||30-430(ohmic load output capacity)A|
|Arc Ending Voltage Range||A||12-35.5(ohmic load output capacity)V|
|Arc Initiation Mode||High frequency arc initiation|
|Shell Protection Grade||IP21S|
|Cooling Mode||Forced Air Cooled|
|Suitable Welding Wire Type||Solid wire/ flux-cored wire|
Solid Wire 0.8/0.9/1.0/1.2mm
Flux-cored wire carbon steel: 1.2 flux-cored wire stainless steel
MS, MS-FCW( for 1.2mm only)
SUS, SUS-FCW for MIG/MAG (for 1.2mm only)
|Storage||9 channels for welding model storage|
|Waveform control mode||Digital control: -7~7|
|Time sequence||welding②welding-arc ending③beginning-welding-arc ending④arc spot
|Protective gas||CO2 welding (CO2:100%) MAG weldiing (Ar: 80%+CO2:20%)|
|Gas checking time||S||Max 60s|
|Gas Pre-Filling Time||S||0~5 continuous adjustment (0.1s progressive increase)|
|Gas Delay-End Time||S||0~5 continuous adjustment (0.1s progressive increase)|
|Arc Spot Welding Time||S||0~5 continuous adjustment (0.1s progressive increase)|